Since becoming single about 6 months ago, I have been going through several life changes. These changes include improving myself inside and out! Different hair color, new clothes, working out, etc.. You get the picture.
In these last months, I have been actively dating, and man o’ man, has it been interesting!! So, yesterday I was at lunch with a good friend and we came up with a set of rules that every young, single woman should adhere to. I am not the only person in my group of friends that is going through life changes… So, to my friends who have dumped the dead weight in their life, this is for you too!! Here goes…
1. No Insta-Fam’s – Since myself and my friends are childless, it would be best for us to date childless men as well.
2. No Peter Pan’s – No men over 40, there probably is a problem with a man who’s over 40 and never been married. Let’s be serious here people!
3. No Short-Armed Alligators – simply put we don’t want me with arms too short to reach their wallet or check.
4. No Self-Employed Consultants – a Consultant is proper English for “unemployed”, no thanks!
5. No pool boys/gardeners – pool boys and gardeners make minimum wage, nuff said!
6. No Roommates/Bunk Beds – if he’s out of college then he shouldn’t have roommates, need I say more…
7. No Left-Handed Pirates – chronic/secret masturbation, if they’re not man enough to own up, then there is a HUGE problem!!!
8. No Self-Centered Pricks – we don’t like selfish dickheads!
9. No Couch Commandos – we don’t like men that can’t het their asses off the freakin’ couch!!!!
There you have it! If you feel I have left something off this list, hit me back and let me know what you think I should add and I will take it into consideration!!
Have a great day!